The members of the Association are its founders and also persons and legal entities having full legal status who join the Association after its official registration as well as foreign citizens and people with no citizenship status who stay in Russia lawfully. The membership is complete once applicants pay admission and membership fees and recognize the provisions of the By-Laws. The details may be found in Articles 3 and 4 of the By-Laws.
Those wishing to join the ESL should:
- Fill in the application form (download).
- Fill in and sign the consent on the use of personal data (download).
- Send over a scan of the first page of your ID/passport having a photo on it and scans of
the documents listed in a.2 and a.3 to the League administrator Olga Borschevskaya (email@example.com) with “ELS” in the email header.
Your return email address must be active so that the League could use it for
notifications about webinars, events, meetings, etc.
- Send originals of documents to the postal address of ELS¹.
- Pay the admission and membership fees², using the bank account data (text version), PayPal (you can get a bill by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org) or buttons for online payment put below.
 4-1-37 12-ya Novokuzminskaya ulitsa, Moscow, Russia, 109377
 The admission fee is 1000 rubles and the membership fee for 2020 – 2000 rubles. If you use a bank wire transfer to pay these fees, please write “Admission and Membership fees for …. (designate the year)” in the “Payment Purpose” field. Once the payment is received/processed, you’ll get a receipt and a confirmation letter from our administrator having the League logo on it so that you could immediately put it into your CV or your emails.
 The connection and the data transfers are protected by the SSL encryption protocol. The site supports 265-bit encryption.